The PlasmaFlow is intended to be an easy to use sequential compression system, prescribed by a physician, for use in the home or clinical setting to help prevent the onset of DVT in patients by stimulating blood flow in the extremities (stimulating muscle contractions).
- Portable, lightweight and tubeless
- Long lasting re-chargeable battery. Up to 10 hours of use on one charge
- 2 Modes: Slow inflation and Step-Up Technology which allows the unit to increase pressure in slower increments
- 2 LCD screens to monitor usage and pressure
- Suggested HCPC E0676
Total Joint Kit
The Total Joint Kit is an industry first. This game changing kit is a revenue bombshell for DMEs or orthopaedic physicians. Portable DVT prophylaxis, NMES for quad atrophy, and cold compression for pain and swelling.
- Combines the three market leading products, ManaFlexx, PlasmaFlow, and EZ ROM.
- Packaged in a convenient and surgery center compliant carrying bag.
- Suggested HCPC E0745, E0676, L1833